Select To Get Started:
Clinton City Schools is now offering a secure site for former students, corporations/government agencies, post-secondary education institutions and attorney's/legal entities to access transcripts, attendance, and employment verifications.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below for CURRENT STUDENT requests only:
- Current students are encouraged to use CFNC.org to send transcripts to colleges and universities in North Carolina for free. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS CFNC.ORG
- All CFNC.org e-transcripts are free of charge and there are no limits to the number that can be sent to North Carolina colleges and universities.
Please note the information below for FORMER STUDENT requests only:
- Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed on normal business days during normal business hours.
- You will receive a text/email when your documents have been processed.
- Pick-up hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
- Phone, Email and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- For all records to be shipped outside of the USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for International Shipping.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$5 each|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$10 each|
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the records request fee online with a credit or debit card.
- A $3.00 convenience fee will be applied at checkout.
|High School Transcript||$20.00 each|
|Verification of Graduation||$20.00 each|
|Cumulative Folder/Complete Student Record||$25.00 each
- We can not provide replacement diplomas.
- We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
Clinton City Schools
1207 West Elizabeth Street
Clinton, North Carolina 28328
phone: (910) 592-8688
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM